Our Policy Towards Children
Viktoriia Mailnen Oy is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the collection, storage and use of personally identifiable information concerning children under the age of 13, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act in the Finland and applicable local legislation in other territories.
If you are a parent or guardian that has become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you should contact us immediately by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete such information from our system.
What information we collect
Viktoriia Mailnen Oy may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable information at certain points throughout the Viktoriia Mailnen Oy Products. Depending on the information and/or services you request, you may be asked to provide your name, email address and other personal information. Once you provide your personal information, you are not anonymous to Viktoriia Mailnen Oy.
In addition to the information you knowingly provide, Viktoriia Mailnen Oy collects information such as the domain names and IP addresses of its visitors, as well as information about the device you use to access the Viktoriia Mailnen Oy Products, including but not limited to unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, your system and application software, and peripherals. Viktoriia Mailnen Oy may also track, archive, use, disclose and transfer information regarding your use of the Viktoriia Mailnen Oy Products as provided herein, including information about level of usage and particular features used. This data is used to more efficiently operate Viktoriia Mailnen Oy’s business, promote Viktoriia Mailnen Oy products and services and administer the Viktoriia Mailnen Oy Products.
Viktoriia Mailnen Oy may combine information it collects from you with information it obtains about you from third parties and affiliates.
How Viktoriia Mailnen Oy may use your information:
– To provide you with personalized content.
– To process and respond to inquiries.
– For the purposes for which you provided the information.
– To improve the content, interactivity, usability, and navigability of the Viktoriia Mailnen Oy Products.
– To alert you to new Viktoriia Mailnen Oy Products including new features, special events, products and services, and to deliver newsletters from which you may opt out.
– To enforce Viktoriia Mailnen Oy’s Terms of Service.
Information Sharing with Unaffiliated Third Parties
Viktoriia Mailnen Oy may disclose your personally identifiable information to another third party entity for any reason, including:
– for purposes of outsourcing one or more of the functions described in the previous section;
– to confirm or update information provided by you;
– to inform you of important information; and/or
– as a part of a sale of assets as described in the previous section.
We may also share your information in response to a subpoena, legal order or official request, when we believe you have acted in violation of the Viktoriia Mailnen Oy Terms of Service, or when we believe that doing so may protect your safety or the safety of others.
What third parties collect via our Games
Unity Technologies makes the software ‘engine’ for (some of) our Games and to the best of our knowledge they collect the following information through these Games:
– Unique device identifier generated from the device MAC/IMEI/MEID (which is immediately converted into a different number using a one-way hash);
– IP address;
– Device manufacturer and model;
– Operating system and version running on your system or device;
– browser type;
– the make of the CPU, and number of CPUs present;
– graphics card type and vendor name;
– graphics card driver name and version (example: “nv4disp.dll 220.127.116.11″);
– graphics API in use (example: “OpenGL 2.1″ or “Direct3D 9.0c”);
– amount of system and video RAM present;
– current screen resolution;
– version of the Unity Player;
– version of the Unity Editor used to create the content;
– a number describing whether the player is running on Mac, Windows or other platforms;
– a checksum of all the data that gets sent to verify that it did transmit correctly;
– application or bundle identification of the game installed.
Information that is collected through our Games by Unity will be available to Unity. Viktoriia Mailnen Oy has no control over the collection or usage of this information by Unity but to the best of our knowledge the collection and usage of information by Unity is compliant with all relevant regulations and Unity does not share this information with any third-party. We have explicitly indicated to Unity that our products are aimed at children under 13 (which means Unity is aware that the handling of information should be COPPA compliant). Unity is PRIVO certified (see below). According to the disclosures of Unity they will use this information as follows: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
By using the Viktoriia Mailnen Oy Products, you consent to these transfers taking place. If you do not consent to the transfer of your information, you should not use the Viktoriia Mailnen Oy Products.
How we collect information
In addition to the methods described above, we may also collect information using:
– web beacons or similar technologies;
– analytic software embedded in the Viktoriia Mailnen Oy Products.
The above methods permit us to collect various types of information, including, but not limited to, the pages you visit, which of our email messages you read, your specific geolocation (with your permission) and other information.
Opting out of geolocation
If you have previously allowed us to access your geolocation data, you can stop making geolocation available to us by visiting your mobile device’s settings.
How we protect information
Viktoriia Mailnen Oy uses generally accepted security measures and safeguards in an attempt to keep the data it collects secure and requires that the third parties it works with agree to do the same. The measures and safeguards include limiting access to the data to those persons who need it to complete their work for Viktoriia Mailnen Oy, using a fire-wall protected environment, and storing personal information in secure operating environments. That said, Viktoriia Mailnen Oy cannot and does not guarantee and does not accept liability for unintentional disclosure.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit and/or use the Viktoriia Mailnen Oy Products. Some of these companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits and/or use of the Viktoriia Mailnen Oy Products and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may also allow advertisers and other third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie or similar technology on your browser in order to collect non-personally identifiable information about your visits and/or use of the Viktoriia Mailnen Oy Products.
The Viktoriia Mailnen Oy Products may contain links to third-party websites. Viktoriia Mailnen Oy is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Copyright © 2019 Viktoriia Mailnen Oy. All rights reserved.